3shape Global Symposium
By DTA | 18th March 2022 | News
31 March - 1 April 2022 3shape Global Symposium 2022 is a free online event open to all dental professionals. Featuring 24 informative webinars presented by experts from around the world.
Covering a wide range of topics, webinars highlights include:
- Future digital dentistry trends - Rune Fisker covers the latest innovations and trends, and takes a sneak peek at the long-term future of digital dentistry.
- Scanning, designing and treatment workflow in modern implantology - Dr. Stavros Pelekanos will analyze the implant abutment design and the digital workflow in the esthetic zone through scientific evidence and daily experience as well as the indications and the limitations of the digital process depending on existing materials and known procedures.
- Why Should I Take Digital Impressions? - Dr. Chris McConnell will look at the true cost, advantages and disadvantages of using scanners for dental impression taking.
- The Pathway to Digital Dentures - DD Eric Kukucka covers in depth the reference denture workflow from the clinical protocols , scanning protocols , design protocols as well as the various was to digitally manufacture the removable prosthesis.
- Digital orthodontics for improved patient communication and care - Dr. Geraldine Lee shares her experience in exploring digital orthodontics
For full programme and to register for the free online event: 3shape Global Symposium 2022.