A new CPD cycle year
By DTA | 1st August 2022 | News
Starting a new year of CPD for 2022-2023:
Your 2021-2022 CPD cycle has now come to an end. The GDC request that you submit a statement by 28th August 2022, if you have not already done so. You will not need to submit your records, you do however, need to keep them safe just in case the GDC asks you for your evidence of full CPD compliance. If you have any concerns or problems, you can contact the GDC directly by calling the helpline 02071676000, or by emailing email@example.com.
Important CPD dates:
- CPD year runs from 1st August to 31st July
- You then have four weeks to make a CPD statement by 28th August
- Any CPD done on or after 1st August counts towards the following year
You cannot count CPD for this year if you do it after 31 July.
Here are some simple steps to help you when starting your new year of CPD:
- Make sure you download your files from your 2021/2022 logbook.
- Save your CPD certificates to your computer.
- Add to and update your personal development plan for the year ahead.
- You can now start taking CPD for your new 2022/2023 cycle year.
Remember, the GDC states that you must complete at least 10 hours CPD over a two-year period.