Job Vacancy: Dental Technician (CADCAM / Crown & Bridge and Implant)
By DTA | 28th July 2021 | Jobs
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Dental Technician, with CADCAM, Implant and Crown & Bridge knowledge, skills and experience. Although the position is weighted towards CADCAM work, it also involves the Ceramist aspects of Implant and Crown & Bridge work.
A great working environment and a very competitive salary, negotiable based on abilities and experience, is on offer.
- A proven track record and a passion for using technical and artistic skills in conjunction with CADCAM equipment to produce Implant and Crown & Bridge work which is 'a cut above the rest'.
- Good working knowledge and experience using Exocad (or similar)
- Knowledge, skills and experience in Crown & Bridge and Implant work
- The ability to manage a lab and a team.
- Excellent team player, with a good, positive attitude
- Willing to learn new techniques, to share own knowledge and to work as part of a team to push the boundaries of excellent dental technology.
- Conscientious with good attention to detail. Main Role Responsibilities
- Using digital scanners and CAD software to scan and design the full range of Crown & Bridge and Implant restorations.
- Using 5-axis milling machines and high-definition 3D printers to mill or print dental models, custom-made devices and restorations.
- Staining / glazing / porcelain build-ups of Crown & Bridge and Implant restorations Company Quoris3d are at the cutting edge of dental technology.
The advancement of 3D printing is set to change the face of dentistry forever. Faster, stronger and more cost-effective, it has the potential to put cutting edge dentistry within the reach of millions more people around the world. As 3D becomes more mainstream, Quoris3d offers all the expertise clinicians need to move forward confidently into this new era.
With a decade of 3D experience and more than 17 years of clinical practice under our belts, we believe we can revolutionise the way you commission and purchase bespoke orthodontics, prosthodontics, mouth guards and more.
Our dedicated team of 3D technicians has been working with the technology for over a decade, putting Quoris right at the cutting edge. We use patented cDLM (Continuous Digital Light Manufacturing) from Envisiontec to transform conventional impressions and STL files from intraoral scans into supremely accurate, durable 3D objects.
With more and more 21st century dental surgeries investing in intraoral scanning equipment, Quoris challenges the conventional laboratory model by enabling clients to upload files, order and pay with all the convenience of any online shopping transaction.
Why should you apply?
- You must have the desire to take the business forward.
- The chance to become part of a successful, vibrant, motivated and dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience.
- To train and support those around you.
- To achieve your full potential in an interesting and supportive working environment.
This is a pivotal role for the business, and we are looking for someone who can come with us on the incredible journey we are on. Enniskillen was named as one of the best places to live in the UK in 2019 by the Times of London and really is a wonderful place to live and work.
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 07554580628