Job Vacancy: Dental Technician
By DTA | 10th March 2021 | Jobs
DB Orthodontics Ltd, a leading supplier of dental products to the UK and International dental markets, has an exciting opportunity for a full time Dental Technician (GDC registered) in our onsite Studio 8 Digital Laboratory which is based in Silsden, West Yorkshire. Our state-of-the-art digital laboratory provides specialist Orthodontic and Dental appliances including our Autograph clear aligners system and Maintain fixed retainer.
Key duties will include:
- Manufacture of custom made devices including but not limited to Orthodontic aligners, Orthodontic retainers (wire and pressure-formed) and snoring appliances
- Prescription completion in accordance with treatment plans provided by clinicians
- To assist and develop the laboratory technical processes
Skills and Experience needed:
- Dental Laboratory experience is essential
- Orthodontic technology experience is preferred, but not essential. Full training will be provided.
- Manage self and team workflow with the ability to prioritize and achieve manufacture timelines
- Interest in 3D Printing desirable
- Be process driven
- Good communication and IT skills
- Trustworthy, punctual and reliable
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8.45 a.m. and 5.15 p.m.
Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated and willing to support & develop our dental laboratory, then we wish to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity within a progressive and growing team, please contact Atiq Zaman
Telephone: 01535 288307