Job Vacancy: Experienced Dental Technician/CAD Designer
By DTA | 11th March 2022 | Jobs
Oral Design Harley Street, located in the Marylebone is a team of highly experienced dental technicians and engineers, aiming to provide our clients with the best possible service and quality of work, as well as technical support and professional expertise. Our innovative, busy, and growing digital dental laboratory is looking for an experienced Dental Technician/ CAD Designer.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Working in a team environment to complete daily projects and working within timelines.
- Scanning and designing jobs according to clients' requests as following the production schedules.
- Overall technical management & operation of dental CAD system
- Setting up and organizing a design quality control system
- Monitoring design standards and implementing quality control system
- Providing expert advice and spot guidance for technical issue on system or working process
- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
Knowledges and skills:
- Full knowledge of using S/W of 3Shape ® , ExoCAD ® , dental Wings, HyperDENT ® , Sum 3D ®, Trios®
- Full knowledge of using the library data
- At least 5 years of experience within the dental technology sector
- Good interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- Team working skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work well under pressure of time constraints
If you believe this is for you, please send your CV + cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.