Looking After Your Career - confidential coaching
By DTA | 4th November 2021 | News
Take control over your career - confidential coaching
This new coaching service can support you to take practical steps over your career direction and to proactively advance it. Whether you're thinking about what you want from your current role or if you want to explore new opportunities within primary care, investing some time with a coach can be a helpful thing to do.
Your coach will provide individually tailored support and will not have an agenda, they will listen and help you to think through what is right for you.
What might you discuss?
- thinking through career decisions, options and choices
- talking about current career dilemmas
- exploring future career pathways
- making strategic plans for the future
- preparing for interviews and opportunities
- discussing a potential change in career focus
- developing more meaning or purpose in current roles.
All coaching is free and confidential and is available to all staff working in the delivery of primary care services. Sessions are available Monday to Saturday. Please share this offer and our other coaching support with colleagues.
Other coaching offers
Looking After You Too - coaching about you and your wellbeing:
Looking After Your Team - coaching about you and your wellbeing: