The DTA are now closed until Monday 4 January
By DTA | 19th December 2020 | News
The DTA office will be closed for the festive period from 21 December and will open on Monday 4 January.
The DTA website and member's area has lots of information that may be able to answer your question, including on our FAQ page.
If you need help logging into your membership account, follow the below steps:
- When you first login to the new member area you will need to reset your password. You will need to use the email address that we have registered for you on your DTA membership account
- Click on the Forgotten my password link that is underneath the login box and follow the instructions
- Login using your email address and the temporary password sent to you by email
- Once logged in, click on the update your details button to create your own personalised password - something that is memorable to you. Whilst you are there you can also check your personal details, place of work and billing details are all up to date and save any changes. If there is any missing information the account will prompt you to complete it before you are able to save.
If you need help renewing your DTA membership:
- Login to the members' area of the DTA website.
- Once logged in, you will be on your member dashboard, click on the Membership button
- Click on the red payment button and input your payment details
- An auto-renewing payment will be created which will remain in place for future annual membership payments or until you cancel it within your membership account. You will always receive renewal communication from us before any payment is taken.
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for we will be open from 9am Monday 4 January and will be able to assist you.