- DTA is committed to protecting your privacy.
- DTA has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: www.dta-uk.org
- DTA do not disclose visitor information to third parties.
- Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties.
- The information we keep is stored on our own computer systems, not on a website.
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; DTA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
DTA equality and diversity statement
The Dental Technologists Association (DTA) aims to provide equality of opportunity for all without hindrance because of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or socio-economic background.