USING INFORMATION ON THE MEMBERSHIP PAGE.
JOIN US BUTTON TO LINK TO MEMBERSHIP PAGE
We provide members with a one stop shop including all of the benefits listed below and packages to suit and support students throughout their education; newly qualified individuals taking their next steps starting their career; and experienced professionals, making it easy for you to stay compliant no matter where you are on your journey.
Join the DTA community, together we can make a difference! Click on one of the packages below or continue scrolling to see the further details of the membership benefits.
Benefits Of Membership
To advance standards within dental technology for the benefit of the oral healthcare of the nation by:
- Providing advice guidance and support to members
- Raising awareness and promoting an exchange of views on key issues affecting the dental profession.
- Develop and support members, and the dental technology profession.
- Encourage and promote education, including CPD.
- Forge links with other organisations.
- Promote views to relevant external organisations.
- Adopt and share best practice.
- Provide benefits and employment opportunities. Develop and maintain roles and responsibilities.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Membership is only open to individuals based in the United Kingdom.
The subscription is an annual fee from the date of registration and the subscription renewal will be ...
Membership payments are non-refundable. Student membership is only open to UK based individuals who have just completed their primary/registerable dental technology qualification.
Professional Indemnity insurance in partnership with UK Special Risks offers our members an optional opportunity to apply for professional indemnity at a special discounted premium rate, available exclusively to DTA members only. The indemnity cover is NOT included in the price of the DTA membership.
"THE BEST MOVE I MADE AS A DENTAL TECHNICIAN WAS JOINING THE DTA, KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!
- JH -